This is now a defunct website. It had come online around May 2012. The last archived date is March 2015.
THETA sought to be a resource for non-human identified people (therianthropes, otherkin, and similar groups) who were seeking therapy (for identity reasons or any other reason), and looking for information to make their therapy experience a better one. THETA's goal was to have resources for people who wish to educate their therapists about non-human identity, and a resource for therapists to learn more about non-human identity.
It was also a place where non-human identified people could share their experiences with therapy. People were encouraged to leave reviews about therapists and doctors.
The site featured a page titled "Research" which featured "professional literature and studies that have been done on non-human identifying communities."  The works listed on the page are still relevant to the Therianthropy community and are often cited.
Covered topics included:
- What is “therianthropy”? What is “non-human identity”?
- You are physically human. What makes you identify as non-human?
- Why would therianthropes and otherkin seek therapy?
Please visit the following links to see copies of the materials that had previously been available for download through THETA.
Brochure - What If I Don't Feel Human?
A Proposed Diagnostic Definition of Species Dysphoria
Therapist's Guide to Therians and Therianthropy - (The original has been edited by Slavasesh & Digimbyte for grammar, formatting, and to include additional information.)
Website Archive Link
- ↑ THETA - requesting therapist May 3, 2012 recommends.http://www.werelist.net/archive/index.php/t-31209.html
- ↑ THETA signal boosting? October 16.2012 http://www.werelist.net/archive/index.php/t-32053.html
- ↑ Research Page, THETA https://web.archive.org/web/20150304111535/http://theta.kinfire.org/?page_id=13
- ↑ For Therapists Page, THETA, https://web.archive.org/web/20150304111301/http://theta.kinfire.org/?page_id=11